This facility is needing a Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday schedule. Will be rotating call a week at a time but have a call service that handles most calls and does triage.
- The provider will be seeing adult and geriatric patients in an inpatient setting with a maximum of 16 patients per day.
- Typical cases include dementia, depression, and anxiety.
- Initial evaluations: 60 min
- Med Checks/FU: 30 min
- EMR: Epic
- Must be proficient in computers and learn EPIC system during orientation.
- Have Internal Medicine Physician, nursing, assistance, techs, and counselors on staff
- Board Certified and Board Eligible (5 years outside of residency) candidates considered.
- Must have SC License and DEA
The county seat of Greenwood County, South Carolina, Greenwood has a unique mix of events and attractions that make it a one-of-a-kind place to visit. From art exhibits to BBQ cook-offs, free concerts to theatrical performances. The city is alive and well with a wide variety of live performances and exhibits! Apply today and Greenwood, SC could be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.