This facility is needing an immediate full-time child and adolescent psychiatrist!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. Evenings and 1 weekend per month 1:4 call coverage.
- The provider will be seeing a mix of adult and adolescent patients in an inpatient setting.
- Typical cases include eating disorders, bipolar disorder, unipolar depression, self-harm, and chemical dependency.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active Mississippi license.
Gulfport, MS is a nice spacious, southern city that is full of fun adventures and attractions. An ideal city to travel to for vacation, tours, or just to take a nice road trip. It is said to be the second biggest city in Mississippi, behind Jackson. The fun in Gulfport is widespread due to the beaches, restaurants, attractions, and so on. Apply today and Gulfport, MS may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.