Immediate Need for General Dentist.
- Requirements: BLS,DEA,DDS or DMD
- Description: Fort Belknap, MT Indian Health Facility. Hours 8a-5p Monday - Friday. Provides emergency, preventive, restorative, rehabilitate. Prepares treatment plans for patients. Performs root canal Therapy on the anterior teeth of both children and adults, acute cellulitis associated with dental pathology and diseases of salivary glands and their ducts. Dentist will work in Harlem majority of the assignment, but could be asked to work in Hayes, which is 40 south.
- Schedule/Call: 8 hour shifts, no call no weekends
- Licensure: Any US State
- Worksite: Fort Belknap, MT
- Specialty: Dentistry
- Dates: ASAP for at least 3 month with option to extend. This is a 1 year with four 12-month option years.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.