An Outpatient facility
is needing a part-time Psychologist
for an ongoing opportunity starting immediately:Job Details:
- Not to exceed 120rs/week. Psychologist may be called to provide clinical consultation to the treatment team.
- The provider will be seeing Adult patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Duties include: cognitive evaluations, personality evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, risk assessments, diagnostic clarification assessments, and among others.
- Must be a licensed Psychologist.
- Prefer bilingual (English and Spanish)
Harlingen is a city in Cameron County in the central region of the Rio Grande Valley. Harlingen sits on the southern tip of Texas and blends together the cultures of Texas and its neighbor, Mexico. Founded more than 100 years ago by Lon C. Hill, Harlingen is now a haven for Texas retirees and those who appreciate the area’s moderate year-round climate. Harlingen has a rich history as a Texas border town, and many of the top attractions in Harlingen reflect that. Apply today and Harlingen, TX may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.