This facility is needing a part-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an immediate an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- 8hrs per week schedule.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients with MH issues in an outpatient (partial program) setting.
- Full support staff available
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered
- The Psychiatrist is qualified in the mental health profession, and possesses the clinical skills and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate, and provide psychiatric treatment, and rehabilitation for adults with mental illness, and developmental disabilities.
- Professional credentials should be current as dictated by the State licensing standards, and Professional Licensing Board.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.