Our Client is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to help cover their current demandJob Details:
Certifications and Requirements:
- Schedule and Shift details: Monday - Friday 7a-3p
- Type of patients/Cases: General Cases include (administration of anesthesia for surgical cases including general ENT, gynecologic, urologic, vascular, orthopedic, and other routine surgeries) for Adult, pediatric. Complex vascular cases (except open heart), Arterial line, Central line, and PA catheter, and Thoracic cases (except open heart)
- Patients per Day/Volume: 17% surgical cases, 90% general, Complex vascular 3%, complex orthopedic 7%
- Practice setting: hospital, 4 operating rooms
- The Provider must be flexible to cover as needed
- Must have a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Certifications required: (Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) certificates, Active DEA
- Candidates must be Advanced Practice/Nurse Practitioner licensed
Home of the Packers, Green Bay is the smallest metropolitan area with a professional sports franchise. Sports fans have a wealth of options in the city, none more compelling than going to a Packers game at historic Lambeau Field. Bay Beach Amusement Park offers fun for the whole family. Fans of the outdoors will want to spend time at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens, the Wildlife Sanctuary and in Heritage Hill State Park, which contains 25 historically important structures, such as preserved cabins and buildings. Bay Park Square and East Town Mall have shoppers covered, with plenty of shops and chain stores. The Bay of Green Bay offers sailing, fishing and swimming fun.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.