- Need: December 27th, 2019 - for a 13-week assignment
- Schedule: 3 shifts on, 3 shifts off; Variable times; days or nights - 12-hour shifts (7 am - 7 pm or 7: pm - 7 am)
- Cases: Patients in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; attending Cesarean Sections, High-Risk Deliveries
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible
- Active Hawaii license highly preferred
- Must be comfortable with Chest Tube Insertion, Central Lines, Intubations. Will not do Circumcisions
Honolulu is the cultural center of the state, with many landmarks and museums celebrating the islands' rich history. Downtown, the Iolani Palace and the King Kamehameha statue honor the royalty of the Hawaiian Kingdom. The Bishop Museum just north of downtown presents Hawaiian history with canoes, costumes, documents, and live performances.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.