This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Upon completion of credentialing and ongoing (6 Month Commitment)
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8 hours daily plus call
- 1/3 time in Catheter Lab and 2/3 doing General Cardiology work
- In-Clinic - 12 - 15 patients for normal clinic day - 30/40 minute consults for new patients / 20 min follow-ups
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Interventional Cardiology
For real surfing, Honolulu has the easy-to-ride waves at Waikiki and easy access to more challenging waters around Oahu. Less than an hour away on Oahu's North Shore, the 30-foot waves at Haleiwa Beach and the challenging formations of the Banzai Pipeline attract surfers from all over the world.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.