Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Need: Nurse Practitioner
- Dates/Hours: July 8, 2019 – September 30, 2019, M-W-F 7 am – 4 pm and T-TH 9 am – 6 pm
- Ongoing need until they find a perm
- Must have Active Kentucky License
- Must have Occ Health Experience
- Must have DOT Certification
- Patients: Avg. 10-15 patients per day, ages 2 and up
- Procedures Preferred: suturing, small mole removals and skin biopsies
- Privileges: Approximately 2-3 weeks.
- 2 years of outpatient experience.
- Interview: Phone screen with AMN, then Phone Interview with Clinical Supervisor and/or Medical Clinic Officer
- Orientation: Remote orientation (paid) prior to working at clinic
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.