This facility is needing a part-time adult psychiatrist
for an immediate
- 3 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8a-5p . No call or weekend coverage needed.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting with an average of 15 patients per day.
- Will be treating all types of cases: bipolar, dual diagnosis, depressions, HEP C, HIV, and minimal to no substance abuse patients.
- 45min evaluations and 30min for med checks.
- Will work with daily care teams, teams consist of RN's, SW's, and NP's
- EMR: E Clinical Work
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Will need active DEA and State of TX License.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay. The city's relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture, and upscale restaurants. Apply today and Houston, TX may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.