- Schedule: Full-time hours, Monday - Friday; plus call
- Level II trauma
- 12 Operating Rooms / 2 Endoscopic rooms / 1 Catheter Labs
- Cases: Cardiac (~300/year), Otorhinolaryngology, Neurology, Orthopedic, Thoracic, Urology, Vascular, Plastics
- Model: 9 Medical Doctors / 17 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist/Anesthesia Assistants
- Case logs required
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Acute Life Safety Certification
Hudson has several restaurants in the area offer water views of the gulf or adjacent canals. Veterans Memorial Park and Arthur F. Engle Memorial Park are the main indoor and outdoor sports and recreation centers, with indoor gymnasiums and outdoor fields. There are also three semiprivate golf courses: Links Golf Club, Meadow Oaks Golf & Country Club, and Seapines Golf Club. Hudson once proclaimed itself the "Gopher Racing Capital of the World".
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.