This facility is seeking 2 Board Certified Anesthesiologist Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a- 3:30p, On-Call - Beeper call - 1 in 8 rotation, Weekends Required: Beeper call
- Setting: Hospital with 192 beds, and 6 operating rooms
- Types of Cases: Case mix includes: General, Endoscopy, Gynecology ( No Obstetrics), Orthopedics, and Occasional Ear Nose and Throat, Dental and simple vascular. Candidates must be proficient in all areas of anesthesia
- Requirement: Must have an active New York Medical License prior to presentation and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), no malpractice history or background issues. Active Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Must have full-time availability per month
While our population is equivalent to many small towns, Hudson is and behaves much more like a city, with historical richness and contemporary vibrancy far bigger than its size would suggest. Hudson’s compact urban core makes it an eminently walkable city—one linked by rail to a great metropolis, built beside one of America’s great rivers, and situated at the heart of an agricultural district at the head of the farm-to-table movement.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.