Currently looking for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Houston, TX!This opportunity offers:
- Starting in January and will be ongoing as needed (pro re nata)
- Can work Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm from 2-5 days out of the week with rare Saturdays
- Can offer 2 weeks per month of availability
- Types of Patients/Cases: All gastrointestinal
- Board Certification with 3-5 years experience and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Required
Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay. It’s closely linked with the Space Center Houston and Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.