Neurology coverage needed in Eastern Idaho starting in November.
- The daily shift requirements include 8 hours of week-day
- On-site daytime coverage with 16 hours of on-call services at night
- With call-back as necessary;
- 24 hour call coverage on holidays and weekends
- With call-back as necessary.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Proficiency in reading EEGS, stroke core measures, and care of the tPA/thrombectomy patient.
- Support staff consists of a full nursing staff.
- Travel, lodging and med-malpractice are covered.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.