- The daily shift requirements include 8 hours of week-day
- On-site daytime coverage with 16 hours of on-call services at night
- With call-back as necessary;
- 24 hour call coverage on holidays and weekends
- With call-back as necessary.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Daily Average Patient Volume: 7
- Support staff consists of a full nursing staff.
- Travel, lodging and med-malpractice are covered.
- Board Certification or True Board Eligibility
- Proficiency in EEGS, stroke core measures, and care of the IPA/thrombectomy patient
- Must be willing to do admits
, located along the Snake River and surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, draws people with its proximity to world-class outdoor adventure year round at Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.