This facility is seeking Dentistry locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: May 26th, 27th, and June 12-19, Monday - Friday 8a-6p
- Patients Per Day: 20-305
- Types of Cases: Mostly adult, fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, Dentures/Partials, Crowns/Bridges
- Electronic Medical Record- Open Dental
- 1 Dentist, 3 Hygienists, 3 Dental Assistants
- Dentist working out of 2-3 columns
- Active Kentucky license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/ (CPR) is required
The City of Independence is located in the "Heart" of Kenton County. Independence is located about 15 minutes south of Cincinnati, Ohio, and offers a unique lifestyle by offering urban amenities in a rural setting. Visit the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, go on an American Legacy Tour, or take a hike at the Cincinnati Nature Center!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.