This facility is seeking a Pediatric Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: May 17 - September 30 Monday and Thursday 9a-7p, Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30a-7p, Friday 8a-2p
- Job Setting: Pediatric Dentist Office
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Children only, must be comfortable and have experience with this
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is heavily preferred
- Active Indiana license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Indy always has something that surprises. The summer season is packed with new exhibits, delicious dining, and spectacular shopping.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.