This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Upon completion of credentialing - Ongoing (6 months, with the option to extend)
- Schedule: 2 schedule options available: Monday - Thursday every other week with 2 days clinic and 2 days surgery schedule or Monday - Friday one week per month (just clinic)
- Will perform procedures within the clinic
- Common Diagnosis and Procedures: Ovarian Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Vaginal Tumors, Uterine Fibroids, Cancer Genetic Counseling, and Outpatient Laboratory Testing.
- Board Certification
- Fellowship in an accredited program
- Active Indiana license
Its capital, Indianapolis, is home to everything from sliced bread to one of the largest sporting events in the world. Here are a few things you might not know about the Midwestern city. 1. An Indiana Supreme Court judge picked the name Indianapolis by sticking the state's name together with the Greek word for "city."
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.