- January 2020 - ongoing (full-time hours each week)
- All candidates must be willing to cover days scheduled; this may consist of 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts
- Cases include: orthopedics, vascular, general surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, gastroenterology, neurology, vascular/thoracic, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics. (No pain)
- 6 MD’s / All physician practice\
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Case logs required (past two years)
- Compliance training mandatory
Known as the “City of Festivals”, Indio
has annual festivals that celebrate Native American culture, hot air ballooning, art, and food. The Coachella Valley is home to golf-happy communities like Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, and La Quinta.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.