Facility located in Florida is looking for a Diagnostic/Interventional Radiologist for immediate locums need
This opportunity offers:
• Length of need: ASAP ongoing and vacation/weekend coverage
• Daily Volume: 90-100 per DR. ~300 for the site
• Certs required: Board Certified Radiology
• Physician Shift Times Schedule: 1 DX/IR 7a-4p or 8a-5pm
• Call: Q3 (7 days)
• Daily Volume by Modalities:50% IR and 50% DX 110 studies a day must do needle localizations and punctures, routine IR cases. MR, XR, CT, US, NM
• Modalities: General diagnostic readings and interventional radiology. Must have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, ultrasound.
• Back Up Specialties: IR or JV IR with experience
• EMR Cerner am (PowerScribe ) Connect: Powerscribe pm
• Average Time to credential: 60-90
• Must have ACTIVE FL License and DEA
Inverness, about 40 miles southwest of Ocala, is bordered by forests and lakes, and the area’s natural resources have been protected and managed to provide a wealth of outdoor opportunities for family enjoyment. Pet-friendly Fort Cooper State Park boasts 710 acres for fishing, swimming, sunbathing, youth camping, canoeing, hiking, boat tours, and nature viewing, and is the scene of an annual re-enactment of the Second Seminole War in March. Race fans will love the Citrus County Speedway and its figure-eight race course. The historic Citrus County Courthouse, built in 1912 and recently renovated, now serves as a museum and headquarters for the Citrus County Historical Society. The Valerie Theatre, built in 1926-27, was reopened in 2015 as a cultural hub for movies, concerts, plays, educational exhibits, and special events. Also in Inverness are a golf and country club, affordable hotels and motels, riverside inns, full-service resorts, and charming bed and breakfasts and campgrounds that are ready to welcome you.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.