The Air Force is in need of immediate Internal Medicine services to support active duty population in San Antonio TX
- Can be Board certified or eligible, but must have completed full Internal Medicine residency
- Can have any active and unrestricted state license, and must be able to obtain BLS/CPR life support and non-exempt DEA
- Will be working in an out-patient setting seeing 18+ year old active duty and their families
- Will be seeing 22-24 patients per day and will be expected to be EMR efficient, as well as computer savvy
- Working Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm, and no call or overtime is expected
- Doctor must be willing to commit for at least 12 months ( some flexibility)
San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. HemisFair Park’s 750-ft. Tower of the Americas overlooks the city.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.