Facility located in Arkansas is searching for a board certified OB/GYN for an immediate locums opportunity.
This opportunity offers:
- Start Date: July 10, 2019
- Available to start as soon as credentialed. Credentialing takes an average of 60-90 days
- Hospitalists to provide Gynecological coverage
- Backup available to Hospitalists
- In-house Anesthesia
- Hospitalist do not perform circumcisions
- Board Certified required
- Active Arkansas Medical License
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
- Available for a minimum of 6-8 shifts per month including weekends
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine on-call 24/7
Come for the scenery, stay for the adventure. Experience all the beauty The Natural State offers with over 40 miles of trails, 4,000 acres of parkland and beautiful lakes and rivers. The breathtaking scenery and numerous walking, jogging and biking trails make the city an ideal spot for discovering your next big adventure.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.