Our Client is seeking a Physician Assistant - Cardiac, Vascular & Thoracic (CVT) to cover full- time. Job Details:
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: 24-hour call
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: 1st call, surgery, consults, rounding/follow up, and discharges
- Type of Patients/Cases: cardiac, valve, thoracic cases
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10-12
- How admits are handled for AM/PM: Hospitalist/IM Group
- Practice Setting: Hospital Only
- Support Staff: N/A
- Number of Beds: 445
- Trauma Level: 1
- Code Response: Will attend codes in ICU along with Critical Care Services
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association (AHA) at the time of hire.
- Certification from the National Commission on Certifications of Physician Assistants
- IMLC State: Yes
- Must be eligible to obtain or already hold a current State of Tennessee Physician Assistant licensure
Johnson City is in east Tennessee. It's known for outdoor activities at Winged Deer Park, which offers boating and disc golf, and Buffalo Mountain Park, with trails and sweeping views. Northwest of the city, Gray Fossil Site and Museum is an active Miocene-era excavation site with mastodon fossils. To the east, Sycamore Shoals State Historic Park is a former Cherokee site with a replica of 18th-century Fort Watauga.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.