This facility located in Johnson City, Tennessee
is looking for Psychiatry
locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.This opportunity offers/requires:
Johnson City is in east Tennessee. It's known for outdoor activities at Winged Deer Park, which offers boating and disc golf, and Buffalo Mountain Park, with trails and sweeping views.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed - Ongoing
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off or 2 week on 2 week off
- Units are supported by NP's
- Consults for ED and Floor and IOP at 3 facilities
- IOP is a group therapy and is minimal time commitment
- Electronic Medical Records System is Sorian (MSHA)
- 14-16 Patients Per Day on average
- Willing to accept licensees candidates
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.