- Availability required: 3-month commitment starting as soon as credentialed; prefer full-time (5 days/week) must be minimum at least 4 days/week
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, clinic only, no call
- Patient age range: 35-75
- Patients per day: 10-12 on average
- Types of patients: all oncology and benign and malignant hematology patients; no acute leukemia or super high-risk lymphoma
- Must have Georgia license
Jonesboro a city full of creative cultural events, farmer's markets with tons of fresh produce, and delicious offerings at there weekly food truck events.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.