This facility in Kearney, Nebraska is looking for a Physician Assistant for Cardiothoracic Surgery with vain harvesting locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- May have some rounding responsibilities but no clinic responsibilities. Will have call responsibilities for emergent Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, but very rare to need.
- Monday - Friday clinic and elective surgery schedule, but 24x7 call for Level II trauma center.
- The provider will be required to back up the interventional cardiologist with surgery, support their referrals for surgery, inpatient consultation at the request of hospitalist, and Emergency Department call coverage.
- A Monday - Friday schedule
- Case logs needed for the past 12 months with documentation of 100 cardiothoracic surgical procedures that include a minimum of 35 open-heart procedures as the primary operator.
- Low volume program at this point so only 1-2 Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting per week and 1-2 other cases such as a pacemaker or thoracic.
- Temporary Nebraska licensure is available
Kearney is a city in and the county seat of Buffalo County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 30,787 at the 2010 census. It is home to the University of Nebraska at Kearney. The westward push of the railroad as the Civil War ended gave birth to the community.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.