- Need: December - Ongoing; 3 months upfront with the option to extend
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 Hours daily; Start time around 7:30 am – 5:00 pm daily
- Type of Patient/Cases: Ambulatory Surgery Centers – General Cases including General, Orthopedic, etc.
- Patients per Day/Volume: Varies depending on caseload daily
- Percentage of Supervision vs Cases: 1000% Cases
- Facility is running a Care Team environment
- Support Staff: Full support staff
- EMR: EPIC
- Board Certification or Truly Board Eligible out of residency
- Active Maryland License and DEA
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Acute Trauma Life Support Certification
Whether you call Kensington home or are just visiting for the day, there is something for everyone right within walking distance. Kensington is a vibrant, social community alive with art galleries, music, restaurants, shops, and a wonderful year-round farmers’ market.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.