- Schedule: Option of 5 8 hour shifts or 4 10 hour shifts, start times 7 am
- Need: Upon completion of credentialing - with the option to extend
- Hospital is a Level I trauma center
- 12 Anesthesiologists/30 CRNA’s in a highly collaborative Practice
- 13 main ORs, 2 cardiac rooms and 1 OB room
- Cases: General, Orthopedic, ENT, Endoscopic, Gynecology, B&B, Health Pediatrics, Bariatric, Podiatry, Cardiac, Neurology. NO transplants or sick pediatrics.
- Physicians usually do blocks, but CRNAs can try if they want. CRNAs do labor epidurals if they are capable
- Board Certified
- Tennessee license preferred
Kingsport home of the Meadow View Golf Course and the Ridgefield's Golf and Country Club provide facilities for local golfers. Local festivals include the Folklife Festival, the Old Tyme Fiddlers & Bluegrass Festival, the Fall Folk Arts Festival and the Fun Festival.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.