This facility is needing a full-time adolescent psychiatrist
for an immediate
and ongoing opportunity!Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No weekends or call.
- The provider will be seeing adolescent patients ages 13-17 in an inpatient setting.
- The physician will also be responsible for intake, evaluations, medication management, and patients' progress in moving toward discharge.
- Average length of stay is up to 7-10 days.
- Will be working with nurses, primary care physicians, and social workers.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
As the borough in Luzerne County, Kingston is known for the great outdoors, but there is lots of fun to be had indoors too! From rock climbing to ice skating, soaring at a trampoline park to games to play and games to watch, you'll find something for everyone! Apply today and Kingston, PA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.