Facility located in Central Florida seeks board certified General Surgery & Surgical Critical Care physicians. 12 hr day plus call positions available. Please give a recruiter a call today for more info.
• Length of Assignment: 2-3 Months
• Number of hospital: 408 beds
• Admission rate: 1630/yr
• Daily Patient Load: 1.5-2 trauma alerts/day
• Level 2 Trauma (state)
• Will accept: Must be Board Certified General Surgery & Surgical Critical Care (ACS or Trauma) Must have 2 years recent trauma/ Acute Care Surgery experience (and case logs to support it). *No new grads.
• Residency Training requirements: GS res required
• Life support requirements: ATLS is required
• Physician shift times: 7a-7p; 7p-7a (doc must work 12 hr primary + 12 hrs backup)
• Shift Coverage:2 daytime in house & 1 night time in house
• Advanced Practitioner shifts times: 7a-7p (7 on/ 7 off)
• Call Requirments: 12 hrs primary in-house call followed by 12 hrs seconday call from home/ hotel (30 min response time). Our surgeons respond to all trauma codes, emergency general surgery & round in the ICU (trauma patients only). There are also a few hours of follow up clinic 1 day/week with APP.
• Name of EMR system:Meditech
• Other Info:1. Medimobil training must be complete prior to 1st shift 2. Provider Enrollment Form must be complete (PIF) for billing
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.