This facility is seeking a Board Certified Trauma Surgery Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 12- hour primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hour secondary call from home with 30 minutes response
- Setting: Hospital, with 408-bed Joint Commission, an accredited facility, Stated Verified Levell II Trauma Center, and 1630 admissions per year
- Types of Cases: Emergency General Surgery covered 14 days/month by a trauma team
- Requirements: Active Florida Medical License, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) required
- Must have a clean background and no malpractice (HCA Hospital)
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma
Kissimmee is a city in central Florida's Osceola County, just south of Orlando. It’s defined by its proximity to the region’s multitude of amusement parks, including the massive Walt Disney World Resort complex.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.