This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: May 17 for 2-3 months with option to extend; Monday - Thursday, 8a-5p
- Job Setting:
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Mostly adults (60%) Geri (15%) Adolescent (15%) Kids (10%), 50% fillings, 25% extractions( Mostly simple),15% crowns, 10% root canals (Mostly anterior)
- Electronic Medical Record- DentalVision Software (Henry Schein)
- 2 Dental Assistant's, 1 Dental Hygienist, 1 column Possibly 2 if busy.
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active Indiana license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
There are fun-filled, family-friendly adventures waiting to be discovered In Shipshewana and across LaGrange County. From opportunities to experience Amish culture up-close to animal encounters, world-class entertainment, and off-the-beaten-path attractions, you’ll find something for everyone here.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.