Facility located in central north Florida is seeking board certified Interventional, Diagnostic, or Mammography Radiologist for an immediate locums need. 9 hour shifts are available with single coverage. For more information please give a recruiter a call today
This opportunity offers:
• Length of Need: ongoing
• Daily Volume by Modalities: Diagnostic Radiology: 40-45 relative value unit per day, Mammography: 4-5 per day, Special procedures Biopsy 4-5 per day, screenings 15-20 per day
• Charting/Dictation System: Powerscribe 360
• Physician Shift Times: 8am-5pm
• Shift Coverage (Single, Double): Single
• Call Requirements: No
• Modalities: Routine Diagnostic, Light Interventional, Mammography
• Average Time to credential: 90-120 days
• Acceptable Boards: Board Certified Radiology, Mammography Quality Standards Act certification required
Lake City, in central north Florida’s Columbia County, has been the Gateway to Florida since 1832. Located between Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Gainesville, Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract visitors year-round. This pristine part of Florida is a natural theme park for outdoor enthusiasts, festival goers, music lovers or those who simply want to spend a little time in a quiet, tranquil setting. Lake City has crystal-clear freshwater springs, rocking music festivals, history, culture, paddling and biking.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.