This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00a - 3p, rotating back up beeper call required
- Setting: Hospital with 171 beds and 7 operating rooms
- Types of Cases: a wide variety of cases including general, regional blocks, epidurals, spinal, orthopedic, and gastrointestinal
- Requirements: Must have an active Arizona Medical License prior to presentation, Active Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), and must be National Board Certified Registered Nurse. No prior malpractice or background issues and must have full-time availability per month
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Medhost
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.