Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Cardiac Anesthesiologist to cover full- time ongoing in 2021.Job Details
Certifications and Qualifications Required:
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: 7a -7a
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Call Required: rotation of MDs take a call within 30 minutes response time to arrive from home or hotel.
- 10 shifts per month
- Required Procedures: Wide variety of cases including regional blocks, epidurals, spinals, ortho, GI, OB, Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular
Rotating weeks of Cardiac / General Anes coverage; 4:1 supervision model with CRNAs when general.
- Care Team model: comprised of 6 anesthesiologists and 8 CRNAs
- Rotating weeks of Cardiac/General Anesthesia coverage: 4:1 supervision model with CRNAs when general
- 6 ORs, 1 Cardiac OR, covers L&D and a 2 room surgery center
- Trauma: level III
- EMR: MedHost
- Candidates must be Board Certified
- Must have a fellowship completed in Echocardiography
- Must have completed an Anesthesiology residency
- Life Support requirements: ACLS, BLS
- Must have active Arizona medical license and DEA prior to presentation
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.