Needed Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
- Facility seeks Obstetrics Laborist for coverage of 24-hour shifts 10 shifts per month
- Start Date: August 2019
- Available to start as soon as credentialed. Credentialing takes an average of 60-90 days unless temporary privileges are available
- Obstetrics and Gynecology coverage
- No backup Available to Hospitalist
- Patient encounters for Hospitalists 168 monthly, not including deliveries
- Obstetrics Medical Student Rotation
- NICA Certification is required
- Physicians must be board-certified
- Active Florida State License
- Circumcisions preferred but not required
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
- Available for a minimum of 10 shifts per month including weekends
Atlantis, Florida has sought to develop what is known as one of the most aesthetically beautiful country club communities in the country.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.