An Inpatient facility
is needing a full-time Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting immediately:
- Monday to Friday, 40hrs/week. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing all Adult patients in an Inpatient setting with an average of 15 patients per day.
- Inpatient duties include performing evaluations, consultations, and medication management.
- Type of cases seen is primarily schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active WA License.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and institutional setting.
Located in Pierce County, Lakewood is a patriotic community that invites you to enjoy some all-American fun. Discover majestic gardens, lakes, and green spaces. Fort Steilacoom Park is the home to 340+ acres of trails and prairie lands ready for you to explore. Enjoy scenic walks throughout the year and a place to bike, bird watch and play fetch with your dog. Fish, swim or boat in clear-water lakes and then relax in beautiful and serene gardens. Apply today and Lakewood, WA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.