This facility is needing a full-time adult psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting January 2020:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call.
- The provider will be seeing child patients in an outpatient setting with an average of 15 patients per day.
- 1-1.5hr evaluations, 30min med checks
- Histories and physicals are done before patients are admitted to the program
- Will be working with nurses, case workers, and Psych NP.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have Child Fellowship
Lansdale is a borough in Montgomery County. Like many of Montgomery County's historic downtowns, Lansdale is a community on the rise. Its dining scene continues to grow with award-winning restaurants dotting its main street. First Fridays are a great time to discover this hidden gem near the center of Montco. Apply today and Lansdale, PA may be the perfect location for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.