A facility is in need of Psychiatry locums coverage in Lansing, Michigan!
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Days 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (10 on/10 off)
- Call Schedule: Night Call: 5:00 PM - 8:00 AM ; Weekend Call: 24-hour Call with Rounding
- Adult and Geriatric Inpatient (will be providing services mainly to Geriatric population); 3-4 Admissions per day
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- The Psychiatrists are not located in the main hospital for rounding but they do take call for the Emergency Room. There are 14 Hospitalists on the day shift, 2 Hospitalists at night, and 3 APP's on staff to review charts and sign off only.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible; Active Michigan license
Breathtaking landscapes, urban escapes, unique attractions, a wealth of events, starry skies and rich culture – experience them all in Pure Michigan. Find inspiration for your visit on the open road – from scenic routes to rugged trails. From the sand covered to the well-traveled. They lead us to the beauty of nature and simple pleasures. Here, you can find unique hidden gems and get lost in the music of rolling waves and tranquil forests. Whether you are an urban adventurer or an outdoor enthusiast, a foodie or a thrill-seeker, traveling with your family or making memories with friends – you are on the brink of planning a vacation so unique, it can only be classified as Pure Michigan.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.