Diagnostic Radiologist need in Laredo, Texas!
- Monday through Friday; 8am-5pm. Weekends available if desired. 3 weeks per month (Flexible Scheduling)
- Diagnostic, Mammography preferred
- 100-140 reads per day (Plain Film, Cat Scan, Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, Fluoroscopy)
- Average RVU Per day is 60-70
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) – Carestream. Voice Recognition and Transcription – Powerscribe 360
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiologists
Laredo is a city on the Mexican border, in southern Texas. The Republic of the Rio Grande Museum chronicles the short-lived independent nation, with displays on local culture and history. Next to Los Dos Laredos Park, a bridge crosses the Rio Grande into Mexico. Lake Casa Blanca International State Park has trails and a fish-filled lake. The Imaginarium of South Texas is a children’s museum with hands-on exhibits. Laredo has the distinction of flying seven flags (the Flag of the Republic of the Rio Grande, which is now the flag of the city, in addition to the six Flags of Texas).
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.