This facility is seeking Urgent Care locum tenens support as they look to fill a current and ongoing need.
This opportunity offers:
- Provider Schedule: Provider will pick up needed shifts once the schedule is published
- The clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 9 pm, Saturday - Sunday 8 am - 8 pm
- Average 30 patients per day outpatient only; usually increase in winter
- There are multiple facilities in the Urgent Care Las Vegas family and provider will be able to flex between 16 locations in the Las Vegas area
- Board Certification Family Medicine/Emergency Medicine or will accept double boarded in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Must see ages 3 months and up
- Prefer local candidates
The city anchors the Las Vegas Valley metropolitan area and is the largest city within the greater Mojave Desert. Las Vegas is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.