- Need: January 2020 - Ongoing, 3-6 month contract
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm, some call, and light OT
- Call: Shared with 2 other cardiac fellowship-trained and echo certified physicians
- Cardiac call is handled by MD only
- General, Trauma, and obstetrics call is supervision model
- 100% daytime supervision model not to supervise greater than 3:1 while responsible for a heart operation
- Cases: Cardiac and general cases to include obstetrics, ENT, endoscopy, orthopedic, pediatric, neurology.
- Cardiac case mix is 50% CABG and 50% valve
- Procedures: mitral clips, with watchman and TAVR guided by TEE cardiac anesthesiologists
- Care Model: 23 Anesthesiologists/53 Anesthetists (including AA's and CRNA's)
- Level II Trauma Center
- Georgia license preferred
- Must be ABA and Echo certified or eligible
- Cardiac fellow training is preferred, without fellowship must have recent cardiac surgery experience
Come to check out our Historic Downtown Lawrenceville, this revitalized district offers an array of sightseeing, shopping, dining and entertainment all within walking distance.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.