Regular 24;Weekend;On Call;9
Locums Pediatrician Physician job opportunity in Lawton, Oklahoma!
This opportunity offers:
The diverse state parks of Oklahoma are not only hot spots for outdoor recreation and scenic beauty, but they are also known for their cozy cabins. Discover some of the best state park cabins in Oklahoma and enjoy rustic comfort nestled within breathtaking outdoor locales. Don't leave without taking a tour of Oklahoma’s rich musical heritage and discover the famous musicians, venues and places that make the Sooner State a hot spot for music of all genres.
- As soon as possible – ongoing (for 3-6 months with possibility of extension)
- Clinic Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm; seeing 20 - 25 patients per day
- 1:3 call rotation, weeknight and weekend call
- Must have active Oklahoma license and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics
- Full travel and lodging accommodations provided
- Medical Malpractice covered by us
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.