Locums CRNA job opportunity in Lebanon, Missouri.
This opportunity offers:
- Coverage Dates: Late September- early October
- Shift Schedule: 9a-3p plus Overtime
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Weekend call as needed
- Type of Patients/Cases: general, mac, spinal, epidural, encouraged: central line placement, peripheral nerve block
- Patients per Day/Volume: variable
- Certifications/Qualifications required: CRNA
- EMR: EPIC
- Support Staff: Currently there are 5 CRNA’s on staff
- Credentialing Timeframe: 8 weeks
- Must have an active Missouri License
- Type of Care Model: CRNA’s only
- Care Team: solo
- CSR/DEA Requirements: CSR
- Miscellaneous Information: beds in the facility: 45 not counting ICU and stepdown (that is both medsurg and OB
From the great outdoors to the great indoors, Lebanon offers the experienced traveler a wide variety of choices. Fishing, hiking, hunting, concerts, shows, pieces of America's storied history, and much more all can be found in the Lebanon area.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.