This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Nocturnist shifts - 7pm to 7am, 7on/7off rotations
- Provider will be assisting with general hospitalist cases
- May need to be pulled to Intensive Care Unit/Critical Care Unit for additional coverage
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Hospitalist
- Must have 6 months experience
- Pennsylvania license required
- Open Intensive Care Unit experience required
The museums near Lebanon include Ephrata Cloister, Heritage Map Museum, Landis Valley Museum, and Hershey Museum.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.