This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Candidate needed for 24-hour call : Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 am; unrestricted
- Provider will assist with fracture care, general orthopedics calls, pain, and joints
- Facility is not a trauma center but is a community based hospital with lower volume
- Board Certification in Orthopedic Surgery
- Pennsylvania License
- Must be able to provider case logs
York has a wide variety of attractions such as the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, The historic York Fair, the National Street Rod Association, and many more.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.