Primary Care Physician need in Leeds MA. Leeds is a village in the western portion of the city of Northampton, Massachusetts, United States, bordering Williamsburg—along the Mill River—and Florence. The village was named after the mill town of Leeds, in England
- Out-patient clinic duties are needed to serve 16-18 veterans each day
- Facility will consider either an Internal Medicine or Family Practice, as long as a full 3-year residency program has been completed
- Will be working with adults only and treating bread and butter patient issues, as well as referring patients for more specific care
- Monday- Friday 8 am to 430 pm, and there is no call or overtime expected
- EMR experience is a must and previous VA experience is HIGHLY preferred
- 6-month commitment is allowed
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.