Obstetrics/Gynecology Hospitalist Physician Needed in Lewes, Delaware
• Coverage Dates: March 2020-Ongoing
• Hospitalist to provide gynecology coverage: Yes
• Total Hospital Deliveries (monthly): 64
• Estimated Patient Encounters for Hospitalists (Not Including Deliveries) (Monthly): 80
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level: I, but has well-established perinatal transfer system
• Board Eligible or Board Certified: Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology only
• Must Have Active Delaware License
Welcome to the quiet but progressive town of Lewes, Delaware. Where the sun, the sand, and the sea are still the number one attractions. Founded in 1631, the townspeople have taken great pride in their historic heritage and enjoy the opportunity of sharing it with you. Lewes is situated where the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean meet at Cape Henlopen. Nowhere can the beauty of Cape Henlopen State Park be equaled. In this preserved land you find miles of beautiful beaches, nature trails and bird sanctuaries.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.