This facility is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: This is a Monday through Sunday assignment: Monday through Friday (8+ hours) the assignment calls for daytime outpatient clinic hours as well as inpatient hospital rounding. The provider must be flexible and comfortable doing both. Monday - Sunday there is a nighttime call rotation between locums and perm providers (likely 5p-8a). Saturday and Sunday the assignment calls for inpatient rounding and 24-hour call.
- Job Setting: Inpatient Level III Trauma Level & Outpatient
- Average Daily Census: office/clinic patients per physician per day 14 with add-ons 3. Hospital patients per physician per day 10 consults. Procedures per physician per day 3.
- Procedures/Cases Required: Outpatient preferred Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Inpatient Cardiology required, Internal Medicine, ICU, Non-Invasive. Echo preferred, TEE (Transesophageal Echo) preferred.
- Active State license required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.