Hospital located in Ohio is seeking a interventional Radiologist who can provide ongoing coverage. Shifts are 8am-5pm. 90-110 cases per day. For more information please give a recruiter a call today.
This opportunity offers:
• Length of Need: ASAP Ongoing
• Shifts: 8A-5P MONDAY-FRIDAY
• Call Requirements: IF ON CALL: CALL HOURS 5P-8AM M-FR
• Daily Volume: 90-110 STUDIES PER DAY
• Modalities: Looking for a generalist who can ready plain films, CT, Ultrasound, Biopsies, drainage, lumbar punctures, PICC lines, and arthogram.
• Requirements: American Board of Radiology and Interventional Radiology fellowship required
• Ohio license is required
What’s there to do in the Greater Lima Region What isn’t there to do Treasure filled museums, fun festivals, outdoor recreation and tons of shopping plus so much more.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.